Step by step: How to do a return?
- Please take the time to review our Return’s Policy below.
- Please note: All items must be returned in the unworn/ undamaged condition it was received. All tags should still be attached and the security vine should not be tampered with or removed.
- To start the process of your return, please complete a Returns Form by logging into My Account; this will inform you of your order’s eligibility.
- Once approved, complete the Return Note attached to your invoice.
- Follow the instructions included in the return’s confirmation email.
- There are 2 options for return, option 1: you can process the return through our website with Fed Ex for 50 AED (domestic return) or $29.99 (international return) – option 2: or you can return it with a courier/ post office of your choice.
- Option 1 is not available to all countries, please contact our customer service team for more information.
- If you choose option 2 of returning through your post office or a courier of your choice, we highly recommend using one that provides a tracking number. Mina Roe will not be held responsible for lost returns.
- All unworn/ undamaged returns are accepted and valid for 30 days from the day your package is delivered.
- All claims must be filed within 7 days of your parcel being delivered. No exceptions!
- All reduced priced items are final sale and not eligible for return.
- We only accept unworn/ undamaged items with all tags and security vine still attached.
- We will not accept your return if any of the tags or labels have been removed or tampered with. No exceptions!
- All claims must be filed within 7 days upon receiving your parcel and returned within 30 days of the date you received the item.
- Returns, Refunds, Store Credit and Exchanges are granted based on the discretion of our highly trained Customer Service Team.
- Store Credits are valid for up to 2 years.
- If we do not have the new size you would like to exchange your merchandise for, you may be eligible for a refund or store credit.
- We inspect all items before shipping. However, if you experience defects to an item bought in our online store: please make sure to file your claim within the first 48 hours upon receiving your parcel and ship using our pre-paid label before the given expiration date.
- Defect claims filed after 48 hours can be returned within 30 days but will not be eligible for a prepaid label.
- If you were sent the wrong item: please contact our customer service team, print pre-paid label and return original parcel with Return Note. Once we are notified by courier that the item has been shipped, we will immediately dispatch the replacement.
- If given a pre-paid label, please print and ship prior to the given expiration date. If label expires, you will be responsible for paying to return the item.
- All unworn/ undamaged items included in any of our Baby Shower Collections are eligible for exchange only.
- We do not accept returns on orders that were placed with the intention of being returned.
- Please take care when trying garments on as we do not accept items that are marked with make-up, deodorant, spray tan, fragrance etc or damaged in any way.
- If item is returned worn or damaged, refund or exchange will be forfeited and you will be responsible for the shipping fee to send the item back to you.
- We ship all returns after the original item has been received and inspected for damages. If you would like your replacement to be sent next day, you will be given the option of placing a new order that is eligible for a full refund once we receive the original.
- For additional information on Shipping and Returns, please contact us [email protected]